Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well, ain't this a bitch?

Schadenfreude, my friends. Schadenfreude. Leave it up to the Germans to create a single word that literally means: taking joy in other people's sorrows. (Before any Germans get all defensive, relax, I'm one of you. Though God only knows where I got my humor. Let's face it, you are not a funny people. But I digress.) 

Schadenfreude is summed up perfectly in this dumb Facebook ad:


Tired of combing through Web search upon Web search for funny accident photos of people knee-deep in the shit of their lives? Now you don't have to: Some sick fuck cataloged 'em up real good for you.

"Accidents suck." Yes, yes they do. But when they're someone else's accidents, well then it's a belly-laughing free-for-frickin'-all. Drink up, 'cause Bobby just drove his car right into Tommy's pool! Wooooooooooo! Sucks to be them right now.

Just remember, karma's a real bitch.

+

No comments:

Post a Comment